IMPORTANT - for this position, we are hiring for an in-office role based in Paris, France. Please do not apply if you aren't based in Paris.
About the role
- We are looking for a Product Designer with a strong experience in SaaS to help us build the product.
- Researching and understanding the user’s needs and behaviors to build the best solutions for them.
- Commissions can be complex, your role along side the team will be to offer a user experience that brings value, is simple and pleasant to interact with.
- Work with our CEO and engineering team to shape features and the product.
- As the first Design hire at Palette, you’ll have the opportunity to put in place the design principles and methods.
- Min 4 years of experience as a Product Designer in SaaS companies
- UX and UI skills
- You know how to conduct a user research, analyse the customer journey, prototype
- You know how to collaborate with Developers and how to help them integrate your designs
- You have a good level of English to communicate with our international customers and team members
- You are a team player, someone having good collaboration skills, being positive, eager to learn and grow with us
- You are customer centric and a Product lover: You fully understand what we want to bring to our users, are empathetic with the problems our users face and are eager to deliver the best possible UX to them.
Palette is on a mission to make employees shine and being rewarded for their work and contribution to the success of their company. For now, we do it by helping teams have transparent and clear commission plans, where clear output generate clear reward. We make it easy for B2B companies to design, manage and optimize commission plans and built a no-code SaaS platform that connects to CRMs, billing systems, so that Finance can manage sales performance in real time.
We are backed by Bain Capital Ventures, Y Combinator, as well as independent investors including top executives of Algolia, Front, Gainsight, Airbase, and Salesloft.
We raised a seed round of $6M early 2022 and are now growing the team to improve the Product and expand sales and marketing.
Palette was recently named category leader on G2!
Why join us
- You’ll be the first Product Designer in the company so you’ll have a huge impact on the company’s identity, product and culture
- Opportunity to impact hundreds of users who use Palette every week
- You’ll join an amazing (and growing) team !!
- We deeply care about the user experience and are very receptive to the design methodologies.
- Macbook Pro of your choice + $500 worth of remote equipment
- Stock option / BSPCE
- Salary €40k-€85k depending on your profile and seniority level.
Learn more about Palette