Traverse revolutionizes the way hotels operate their front-end and back-end systems, with its award winning platform, allowing hotels to compete against the likes of Expedia, Booking.com, and even Google. Traverse offers best-in-class technology through a simplified solution and reduced cost.
What we are looking for: We are seeking interns interested in learning from experts in the travel business to generate new business around the world, build influential relationships with partners, prospects, and develop a web of influence across small and medium size hotel organizations. This intern will be responsible for the new generation of sales acquisition of SME business. This is an individual contributor role. The successful candidate must have knowledge in technology tools and a keen ability to deliver client specific solutions.
Responsibilities: Responsible for delivering integrated, customized travel management tools and solutions. This intern is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders, partners, along with building and developing senior-level client contacts, all while maintaining contact logs in Traverse' CRM. The key role objective is to grow and increase revenue through a combination of skills:
• Aggressive prospecting and documentation
• Executive Presence and exceptional relationship management and consultative sales to C-Level executives
• Ability to conduct deep Discovery with CFOs, Procurement Leaders, General Managers, other influential decision makers to provide customized solutions, proposals, presentations and technology demos that articulate how Traverse can meet the prospect's long-term technical needs.
• Understanding a P & L, financial acumen in order to articulate cost of program benefits
• Active development and management of pipeline to achieve goals and targets, and the ability to articulate needs and solutions to internal partners and leaders to grow your business
• A strong understanding of the travel management landscape and deep knowledge and delivery of the power of the Traverse value proposition.
• Drive new sales from prospective clients • Achieve new sales, transaction and Key Performance Indicator targets. • Maintain accurate records, such as daily activity and pipeline progress. • Develop deep knowledge of and sell core products and solutions by creating and delivering compelling and relevant presentations, demonstrating the value of partnering with Traverse and highlighting key pillars of the value proposition aligned to the prospects goals. • Razor-sharp focus on prospecting, presenting, contracting, and ensuring implementation of accounts, and managing new signings • Documents and communicates the Return On Investment (ROI) of proposed solutions, identifying unanticipated positive outcomes or benefit. • Gains a commitment from the prospect to move forward by asking for the business and successfully managing objections. • Overcomes objections and resistance to proposed solutions with key prospect decision makers and mobilizes them to action • Utilizes innovative and compelling rationale to overcome complex prospect barriers, enabling mutually-beneficial outcomes. • Sell with integrity and appropriately track prospect data to ensure a coordinated and consistent client experience, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements.
Qualifications: • Actively prospects to build a pipeline of opportunities, prioritizing by potential value, sales cycle length, and win probability. • Exhibits professional and technical knowledge by attending industry events, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies. • Results focused, with Influence & persuasion. • Demonstrates a competitive, positive, driven attitude, quickly adapts to different situations, and recovers from setbacks. • Proactively focuses on results, outcomes, and achievements, persistently overcoming obstacles as they arise • Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance for products and/or services. • Tenaciously networks to establish, maintain, and expand business relationships and referral sources, including cold contacts. • Effectively identifies client needs to configure solutions that address client requirements and deliver value. • Positions products and services to meet specific prospect needs and solicits feedback about the value of proposed solutions. • Understands at a tactical level market/ industry key competitors, challenges, terminology, technology, trends, and regulations.
This position is remote and will support the territory covering the assigned territory. Location United States - Virtual Location.
Let's simplify your job search. Receive your tailored set of opportunities today.Subscribe to our Jobs