We are building the most advanced Threat Intelligence API and platform. We help businesses and public agencies reduce fraud, detect suspicious logins and signups, block spam and bots. Our core technologies are Python, Redis, MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
We're looking for a Data Engineer (preferably 3+ years of experience) who enjoys dealing with large data sets. That means cleaning and optimizing data, building complex data pipelines, automating things, performing migrations, creating monitoring dashboards and sometimes visualizing things.
- 3+ years in the field of data engineering and/or data science
- hands-on experience in dealing with very large data sets
- in-depth understanding of MongoDB and Redis data structures and query performance
- ability to identify performance bottlenecks and tackle them
Additionally, any of the following is considered a plus:
- strong understanding of common network protocols and networking fundamentals
- strong linux server and command line skills
(Please NO recruiters, agencies or outsourcing firms)
Data Engineer, bipiFull Time Employment
Data Engineer, Toggl
Data Engineer, Maharishi Foundation International
Data Engineer, arketaFull Time Employment
Data Engineer ll, QventusFull Time Employment