About the Role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing, executing, and measuring all marketing initiatives and demand gen programs in DACH, including trade shows, virtual events, webinars, email marketing, social media, digital campaigns, sales promos, customer marketing and much more. You will start with one direct report and yourself will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing, EMEA and will be a core part of our marketing team.
Location- Berlin, Germany
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan and execute scalable, end-to-end demand generation campaigns through multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to webinars, email, partners, social media, website, direct mail, PPC, events, advertising, content syndication, etc.
- Define goals and metrics for demand generation programs in DACH
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Determine content required for your campaign’s success (guides, videos, case studies) and drive the creation of assets yourself or work with design/content team to develop them
- Work with our translation department and manage the German localization of all content, website copy, social media, sales enablement
- Own event marketing in DACH to ensure we are at relevant industry-specific events, including the research, evaluation, on-site presence, and post-show follow-up process
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure fast and efficient lead delivery and proper follow-up
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing team to ensure that paid acquisition efforts (AdWords, Capterra, LinkedIn, etc.) are appropriately targeting the DACH audience to generate leads
- 4-6 years of demand generation experience in a fast-paced B2B organization, ideally with a SaaS product
- Experience working within tools such as Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc. Pardot certification is a plus.
- Data-driven and analytical, organized and detail-oriented
- Tech-savvy, creative and a team player
- Full professional proficiency in English and German
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field preferred
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best-rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaone.com
What You’ll Love
- Grow personally and professionally with one of the fastest-growing companies
- Develop your skills through our renowned training platform
- Receive competitive compensation
- Collaborate with a curious, kind, international, and intercultural workforce
- Enjoy your work environment with its location in the heart of Berlin, directly at the Alexanderplatz. (close to all transit)
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Follow the link and submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at NinjaOne.