As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Merchant Care Specialist
What you’ll do:
- Must be very effective in providing a resolution to the Merchants queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Merchants.
- Be consistent with follow ups for all cases to ensure complete and timely resolution for the Merchants.
- Creative problem solving and solution-oriented approach to handle Merchant issues leading to enhanced Merchant experience.
- Escalate urgent issues timely, keeping positive Merchant experience at the center of all such decisions.
- Manage multiple applications and resources including contact management systems and knowledge bases.
- Communicate effectively with Merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Identify and share Merchant VOC’s that can help improve overall Merchant experience.
- Utilize all available SOPs, tools, and resources to ensure an exceptional Merchant experience on every interaction.
- Must adhere to the Quality process and align with ensuring the highest level of Merchant experience while handling transactions.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills, including the ability to express oneself with confidence.
- A highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Ability to prioritize and troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions in high-pressure, time sensitive situations.
- Overall work experience of 3 – 5 years with at least 1 year in a similar role.
Reports to: MCPM
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical & Accidental Insurance
- All Purpose Leave (casual & sick time): 12 days
- Earned Leave: 15 days
- Public Holiday: 12 days
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Quarterly Wellness Day
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work From Home Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>>Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $330M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.