As a Software Engineer focussing on Customer Success, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are successful with our product. You will work closely with customers to understand their needs, build features, provide technical guidance, and troubleshoot issues.
Infracost will be great for you if
- You've felt the sting of an unexpected cloud bill and want to help others avoid that surprise.
- You’re any race, color, religion, gender, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age.
- You move fast, ask for help when needed, and love learning from your peers.
- You're not afraid to put yourself out there and gather feedback from our community of users.
- You recognize that good ideas can come from anywhere and leave your ego at the door.
- You thrive in a remote-only environment but appreciate occasional team meet-ups in exciting locations.
- You value a competitive salary and substantial stock options with an employee-friendly 10-year exercise window.
This position will be great for you if
- You're a versatile engineer who enjoys working directly with customers, solving their cloud cost challenges using your technical expertise.
- You're comfortable providing pre and post-sales technical support, assisting with product demonstrations, and helping customers integrate our solutions into their CI/CD workflows.
- Lead customers during proof-of-concepts, onboarding, deployment, and configuration of our platform in their environments.
- Implement fixes and features in our across our core product suite to help users get to success.
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues across our product stack and customer CI/CD pipelines.
- Create and maintain user documentation, tutorials, and solution guides to help customers get the most out of Infracost.
- Gather customer feedback and collaborate with our product and engineering teams to prioritize and implement product enhancements.
- Support our community of users across our community Slack and open source GitHub repositories.
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast paced, high growth tech environment.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) and infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, Pulumi).
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (e.g. GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, Jenkins) and Linux is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud costs and FinOps is a plus.
- You can write clearly and concisely - we’re a remote company and work with a community via open source.
- Your timezone should be +1 to -5 UTC so you can overlap with our customers in Europe and USA. Our engineering team is currently based in Berlin, Edinburgh, Bordeaux and Florida; our product lead is based in San Diego.
- Work remotely, no commuting
- Regular company meet-ups
- Employee-friendly equity terms, including a 10 year exercise window
- 401k matching (US)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US)
- 31 days paid vacation (includes national holidays)
- 12 weeks paid parental leave