We are Blaze, the fastest growing casino in LATAM
Blaze.com was born in 2019 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but, also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and built a new product, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just a two years, we have created a new category in iGaming by combining social and real-money gaming! We currently have 2,000+ games and 2,000,000+ registered players. Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
A great opportunity for an iGaming experienced Programmatic Media Buyer to join an exciting, growing group of passionate Internet professionals based all around the world.
- Work with campaign stakeholders to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, user targeting, SSP's, bid strategy, etc.
- Set-up and launch programmatic campaign buys, calculate and manage bids, win rates, and CPM goals
- Monitor live campaigns and adjust delivery to meet pacing goals, optimize toward CPI/CPA goals, and iterate on strategy as needed.
- Communicate with Third-Party Vendors to create custom audience segments and Private Marketplace Deals
- Work with Programmatic Partnership Manager to monitor and adjust campaign inventory as needed to meet client goals, as well as monitor and troubleshoot win-rates across various exchanges.
- Work with Data teams to build, improve, and utilize analytics tools, creating campaign insights and signals to monitor various delivery goals and KPIs
- Work with Product Management and Development team to define features and drive enhancements to the programmatic product ecosystem.
- 2+ years experience within the field of programmatic media buying and campaign management in mobile advertising, with experience in arbitrating performance campaigns.
- Strong skillset in data analysis and mathematics with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel Knowledge of third party ad serving technology, digital analytics tools and reporting with real-time bidding experience
- Ability to prioritize and triage workflow according to the team and company's growing needs
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and resourceful with no reservations about tackling a tough problem
- Entrepreneurial in approach of media buying and able to think outside the box to come up with new solutions to improve the overall media buying efforts
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Location: PERMANENT REMOTE WORK (work from home)
- Start date: ASAP
At Blaze, we highly value team spirit and a respectful environment. A humble and open mindset is essential to reach higher aims. Join us!
Learn more and submit your application: https://blazecareers.com