OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront sets a new standard in online shopping , making it more convenient, intuitive, and lightning-fast. We use the modern tech stack , believe in composable commerce architecture , and are dedicated to flattening the learning curve to business users. That is why enterprise customers can launch our store in weeks instead of months , gaining time and saving money.
For us, the most important thing is that Vue Storefront cares about people, their work-life balance, relations, and the impact they make on the community, tech & e-commerce world, and their private lives. Vibe, Self-driven, and Focus are Vue Storefront values, and we want to grow everyone who has a hunger for more and lives up to them!
Location : Remote, US based
As a Senior Manager of Partnerships & Alliances, North America, you will be the face of our Partnerships team in the region and support us in distributing our innovative platform.
You will be working closely with our technology & agency partners, engaging with their GTM teams to onboard and educate them, highlighting VSF value propositions and how the solution can meet customer needs, as well as creating a pipeline and helping ensure good business outcomes.
You will have a background in agency, S.I., and SaaS sales and/or partnerships and a deep understanding of the eCommerce industry. You will be a confident and articulate communicator and comfortable speaking with crucial partner stakeholders, including the tech team and leadership within our ecosystem of alliances. You will have excellent relationships in the eCommerce space between the platform, agency, and tech spaces and have friends and colleagues to call on from Day 1.
- Oversee the company’s strategic partners in the region.
- Operate and own the regional program that delivers a best-in-class partner experience for VSF’s Service and Technology alliances, including ensuring onboarding, certification, and management processes run smoothly.
- Help build revenue-generating partnerships that tie to our direct field strategy, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Service identify prospects and underlying customer bases that align with the VSF’s ideal customer profile
- Support leadership with consistent and clean reporting
- Position yourself as a day-to-day contact for selected strategic partners
- Execute on business and marketing plans for VSF’s partners to drive program effectiveness
- Work closely with sales, marketing, support, and product organizations to rally around partnership opportunities
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate critical metrics (OKRs) to support ongoing partnership management
- Present Vue Storefront’s platform and participate in joint partner meetings
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working Sales and/or Partnerships for a medium-to-large agency / System Integrator, SaaS software product, or platform
- Highly motivated & accountable approach to owning a region and business unit
- Strategic thinker with extensive experience navigating large organizations and partner ecosystems
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills for partner conversations and networking
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively and with various teams throughout the organization
- Native English fluency (any other language skills are a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in engaging with a multitude of stakeholders
- Team player with high self-motivation and a pronounced “can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
You share our values:
Vibe - you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
Self-driven - everyone's opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
Focus - you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area.
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
Values-driven culture , friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events , both as participant and contributor
Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together - e,.g.two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you feel that it's time for you to join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!