ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a hybrid role in our Dayton, Ohio office
Great design has always been at the heart of our offer and is a crucial component of our ability to deliver growth strategies that have clear impact. Design helps us deliver strategies that cut through because they’re truly inspiring and brilliantly simple.
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented and strategic graphic/digital designer who is passionate about brands and customer experience and wants to be a part of helping to grow Clear’s business. This Senior Designer will be responsible for collaborating directly with senior creatives and strategists to deliver against client challenges while contributing to an inspiring and collaborative creative culture.
Outside of digital expertise, the successful candidate will have a broader understanding of multidisciplinary design and the ability to contribute meaningful visual solutions across outputs –from video to print applications to a retail store. Additionally, this person should be both a thinker and a doer: a person with vision, enthusiasm, energy, and integrity who consistently collaborates to deliver against high standards and make things happen.
Specifically, this role will focus on the following key activities:
- Develop innovative, strategic and cutting-edge design solutions across mediums from concept through implementation that translate, support and activate the brand or business strategy
- Ensure the output of our design work is of a first-class standard, supporting a culture of excellence, raising standards of quality and challenging people to push themselves
- Support senior design leadership on larger projects and directly manage and take ownership over small to mid-sized initiatives and client relationships
- Oversee production of deliverables while coordinating internal management and timelines
- Actively develop strong relationships with clients, the Clear leadership team, and with the other internal teams at Clear
- Create high-impact presentations with compelling visual and verbal storytelling
- Provide perspectives on design and brands for both internal discussion and client meetings
- Participate in the creative and strategic brainstorming process
- Delegate and direct work to supporting staff as appropriate
- Inspire colleagues with new technologies, processes and ideas
- Support internal marketing and new business initiatives
- Remain current and communicate industry trends and techniques.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious business where the opportunities are endless.
Given the impact this role will have on Clear, we’re looking for someone with a stellar mix of relevant experience and skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following experiences and strengths:
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent in Graphic/Digital Design or Visual Communications
- Minimum 4 years design experience with minimum 2 years concentrated in user experience, design strategy, or interaction design
- Proficiency in digital design software and tools as well as the creation of typical outputs such as experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, high fidelity wireframes, and UI / visual design
- Experience incorporating research in strategic design processes
- A willingness to broaden expertise to other areas of design while refining proficiency in primary abilities
- Multidisciplinary design knowledge with ability to design the optimal brand experience across omnichannel touchpoints
- Ability to quickly concept multiple design solutions and evaluate directions
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills with confidence presenting ideas that demonstrate strategic design thinking
- A proven team player, driven by delivering results through collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented problem solver
- Strong organizational and time management skills