Important: Varos is a sought-after company and this is a fantastic opportunity, as such, we get a lot of applications. We first screen by the following questions, please answer them in your application message:
- Do you have specific experience selling to ecomm, marketing agencies or SaaS companies (Y/N, if yes then what was it?):
- What were your direct sales in the past 24 months (0-Xm):
- How many years of experience do you have working in a startup (0-X):
Varos is looking to bring on it's first few sales hires. We want AEs with a hunter mentality who take ownership over filling their pipeline.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Prospecting / sourcing new business opportunities
- Closing leads you bring in
- Build a go to market strategy for different customer segments and execute on those strategies
- Upsell existing free users
Sales up until now have been all founder-led and PLG. As one of the first sellers on our team, your responsibilities will span far beyond a traditional sales role. We want team members who will contribute actively to the existing playbooks and can build playbooks of their own to tackle new markets.
Experience At least 3 years of quota carrying, SaaS closing experience
Hunter Mentality You hold yourself accountable to producing your own deals and push the pace to blow past quota.
Builder Mindset Beyond just selling, you’re signing up to build a company. We’re excited about candidates who have demonstrated impact on the product, sales playbook, and broader GTM motion. You’re excited about meaningful equity compensation.
Hustle & Grit At an early stage startup, things are always changing. We’re looking for a candidate who thrives in an unpredictable environment and can “run through walls” to tackle seemingly impossible challenges.
Previous startup experience Ideally, at a seed through series D startup
- Based in the United States
Bonus Experience selling to ecommerce companies
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits in a fast growing business
- Above market % of deals you close and accelerators to bring significant upside