Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We're looking for an Intern - Marketing Analyst to help us identify and understand the opportunities for growth and leverage them.
- Leverage data to understand and identify areas of growth for in-depth paid marketing channel performance across different regions and countries
- Integrate multiple 1st and 3rd party APIs & data sources into structured datasets to generate automated performance tracking dashboards
- Create reports/dashboards by compiling data from different platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ensure data cleanliness, aligning data sets to stakeholder objectives for reporting & analysis
- Develop regional view by markets & channels to measure performance and optimize investment across digital marketing & e-commerce activity
- Document key findings for growth opportunities. Conduct ad-hoc analyses on key areas of the business
- Should have experience in research
- Strong Data entry skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Data analysis skills
- Prior work or academic experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of analysis tools like R, Python
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building workflows/ automation for marketing programs.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- Previous experience as Marketing Operations Intern or Marketing Operations Specialist is preferred.
- Experience with CRM, marketing analytics, email marketing, campaign management
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.