Your Mission 🦸
As a Rally’s first Customer Support Engineer, your mission is to provide world-class technical support to our growing customer base, serving as a critical bridge between our users and our product. By reducing the support burden on our Engineering and Customer Success teams, you'll enable them to focus on developing new features and managing customer relationships, respectively. Your expertise will not only help resolve customer issues but will also influence product improvements.
What you’ll do 🚀
- Serve as the first point of contact for technical customer questions.
- Quickly debug, prioritize, triage and respond to customers
- Improve internal processes and tooling to make it easier to support customers
- Regularly update and maintain existing support documentation.
- Manage and update our change-log in partnership with Product Marketing.
- Systematically manage and categorize customer feedback.
- Work with the Product team to turn feedback into actionable tasks aimed at improving the product.
Collaboration with Customer Success
- Coordinate closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure customer satisfaction and health.
- Share important feedback and bugs with the Customer Success team, and provide them with timely support to meet customer needs.
Who you are 😁
Excellent Communicator: Fluent in translating technical jargon into layman's terms.
User-First Attitude: Always ready to go the extra mile to resolve customer issues.
Problem Solver: Adept at quick debugging, capable of reproducing problems and coming up with immediate solutions.
Efficient Multitasker: Exceptional organizational skills, capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
Curious and Autonomous: Motivated to become the product expert and can work independently with an owner's mindset.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing roles.
- Mid-career level, with foundational engineering experience but a preference for customer interaction.
- Excellent attention to detail