Every company wants to use data to make informed decisions, and SQL is the lingua franca for data. However, data collaboration is broken. People are rewriting each other's queries, switching apps to visualize their data, and copying/pasting SQL into Slack.
PopSQL solves this by creating a beautiful, fun way to write SQL, visualize data, and share results. The product is loved by data teams from over 2,000 companies including Target, Redfin, and Udacity. What we've built so far is just the beginning. Join us and build a great product, a great culture, and a great company 🚀
About the role:
- It's an exciting time to join PopSQL as we build out the core of our Marketing, Growth and Sales team.
- Looking for a hands on leader as we build out the Revenue Ops team from scratch.
- You'll oversee the business operational processes and analytical activities across all of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience.
- Reporting to our CRO and collaborating closely with stakeholders from across the business, you will provide insightful data analysis and deliver process transformation recommendations that help drive business performance and revenue growth.
- Leverage data to track program efficacy across the customer journey and provide visibility into metrics that leadership can use to drive informed decision making.
- 5+ years experience working in Marketing/Revenue Operations.
- Automation guru (ex. email, workflows, lead qualification/scoring/routing/nurturing).
- Deep understanding of demand gen channels, attribution and its implementation.
- Has supported a PLG motion and a sales team in the past.
- B2B SaaS mid-market and small enterprise experience.
- Deep experience in HubSpot (And exposure to other tools like Segment, GA, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Strong technology skills and familiarity with leveraging multiple tools in a tech stack to support cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present data in a clear and engaging manner to a large audience of senior stakeholders.
- Understanding of key SaaS customer success concepts/metrics and how they work in practice (ex. net revenue retention, customer health scoring, sources of churn risk)
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Flexible working schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- MacBook Pro or equivalent;
Company retreats 2-3 times per year
Our team is spread throughout the Americas. You're free to choose your own hours and schedule your day in such a way that creates work-life harmony.