Who We Are
Sitting at the intersection of social networking and gaming, we empower creativity and connection in a digital world. Our mission is to build deep, rich virtual worlds where everyone belongs.
We have been working towards this mission for a decade. We are the creators of Highrise, the first virtual world on mobile, which has seen extraordinary growth over the last few years and now boasts over 20 million users across iOS and Android. Every day, the citizens of Highrise come together to hangout, explore, create, collect, and trade in our metaverse, and we are on the precipice of making history once again with our expansion into Highrise World.
To build creative worlds where you belong.
About This Role
You will be working on the Growth Marketing team, reporting to Eva Juretic, Growth Marketing Manager. (Please note that if you reach out to Eva, she may not reply due to the volume of messages received.)
In this role, you will work on the strategic and tactical plans of user acquisition for our two products: Highrise and Everskies. You will identify the best approach to increase users and revenue to our unique virtual worlds by planning the UA budget, setting and tracking KPIs, and more.
The mission for this role is to grow our user base profitability. You will review our current strategy and set goals centered on growing more users and revenue.
Key Indicators of Success
- Independently creating (with input from relevant stakeholders and teams) and managing the UA budget.
- Presenting new sources for UA that we haven't tapped into.
- Continuously bringing new ideas to grow our user base and profitability.
- Be able to take charge of any media channels if necessary.
What You Will Do
- Work on UA strategy from inception to launch.
- Manage our UA budget, report on KPIs, and analyze data to make better decisions.
- Create action plans from goals suggested by leadership.
- Recommend improvements, and suggest next steps that align with the product strategy and performance metrics.
- Be the owner of growing our user base profitability - the sky is the limit and we want to hear creative ideas!
- Work closely with the internal Creative Team, share performance results, and contribute ideas.
- Collaborate with our LiveOps and other teams to plan how to utilize the budget best.
- Use your creativity and experience to present new opportunities or partnerships that we haven't explored yet.
- Think of the next big win for the US. What will take our products to the next level?
What You Can Expect in the First 90 Days
- Getting to know the team and how we have built our UA function over the last 2 years.
- Do market research and start presenting new ideas.
- Get comfortable enough to start owning our UA budget and present findings on improvements or efficiencies we haven't thought of.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of experience managing, growing, and optimizing mobile user acquisition or performance marketing campaigns.
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- You have the ability to analyze performance data and metrics to make well-informed, data-driven decisions.
- You are keen to learn new skills and work with new technologies and networks, staying up to date with market trends.
- Other teams in your previous roles say that it is a delight to collaborate with you cross-functionally.
- You are great at allowing communication to flow with other teams so everyone has the necessary input data to make informed decisions.
- Your previous manager describes you as extremely thorough, organized and responsible.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, have a passion for achieving results, and consider yourself a natural problem-solver.
- This is not your first rodeo, you have done this before and have a strong understanding of iOS, SKAdNetwork and Android stores.
- MMP experience (Singular, AppsFlyer, Adjust).
- Excellent excel skills - google sheets is our primary tool for data analysis.
- English fluency.
- You can overlap with EMEA time zones.
- Extensive knowledge of performance marketing channels, such as Facebook, Google Ads, and experience with other SANs, DSPs, SDK networks.
Nice to Have’s
- Experience working for a mobile gaming company.
- Passion for gaming, virtual economies, crypto, and blockchain.
- Experience or knowledge of SQL.
- You are bilingual! Preferably: French, Spanish, or German.
What You Get Back
- Work from wherever you want, whenever you want. You decide your location and schedule.
- Meaningful equity in an extremely fast-growing startup.
- Equipment allowance so you can choose whatever you need to work comfortably.
- Company-sponsored medical and dental insurance.
- Unlimited Vacation policy. We know how important taking time off is and we encourage it. Our team takes about 20 days off on average every year.
- Education stipend. We deeply believe in learning and self-improvement. We've set aside a budget for every employee to learn additional skills and grow.
- Monthly Fitness Allowance to stay active and take care of your physical health.
- Working with a diverse team with people in over 15 countries.
- You have a voice! We love hearing ideas and want to embrace you for them.
- Extremely low turnover environment. Over 20% of our team has been here for over 3 years!
- Coworking space stipend in whichever location you want.
- Monthly team building budget to get to know your team.
- Team retreats to meet face-to-face and deepen connection.
- Bring your pet to work everyday! We love seeing your furry loved ones.
As a fully remote company, we strive to have an equitable compensation philosophy that allows us to take good care of our people, no matter where they are in the world. At the moment, our philosophy is composed of multiple factors such as market pay, location, performance, and other rewards. Our compensation philosophy is meant to support our organization’s strategic plan and operating objectives — as we continue to grow as a company, so will our approach to compensation.
The salary range for this role is $90,000 - $125,000 in US and Canada. Salary will be adjusted based on your location (state/country).
What its Really Like to Work Here
We are a global team of nearly 100 people right now and rapidly growing. We feel a sense of ownership over our work and take great pride in what we do. We are not afraid to make, and most importantly, admit our mistakes — that allows us to show up authentically and build relationships of trust across the board. We are the scrappy kind, so we try to do more with less, and we love that! If you were to ask our team to describe our culture, they would probably say we are a passionate group of peeps trying to impact the next revolution of the internet.
Dream big, then make it real.
Be an owner, make a difference.
Build with humility.
Fast is better than slow.
Keep it scrappy.
Always be learning.
Read more about our values here.