Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
Adjust is a subsidiary of AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), the leading growth platform for developers.
As a Backend Engineer - Go, you will directly contribute to high-load Go services, which handle billions of incoming and outgoing HTTP requests that have strict data integrity requirements. Our backend is the core of Adjust’s attribution solution, it matches installs and in-app-events to ad campaigns, exports real-time data to clients, and offers clients protection against advertising fraud. As our client base grows, we’ll need more help building these core features.
What you bring:
- Be part of the process from the code’s inception to its release and beyond
- Keep the code clean, fast, and efficient to handle up to 700k requests per second
- Investigate issues and track down their source in the codebase
- Review the code of your peers to ensure high quality code
- Instrument code with metrics and logs to watch and monitor behavior
- Integrate with third parties such as Facebook and Google
What’s in it for you:
- 3+ years of experience in backend development
- Good knowledge of Go (professional experience or personal projects)
- Experience with Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Aerospike, and git
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to break down complex issues in a simple and understandable way
- Great team player who loves to share knowledge and support colleagues within the team and the company
- Basic understanding of Adjust's business and product is a plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work from home policy and vacation policy
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket (Berlin only)
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!