We're Carb Manager and we're on a mission to promote and support healthy and sustainable eating lifestyles. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Senior Product Manager. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer and working with a passionate and talented cross functional team, the senior product manager will play a critical role in delivering on our growth strategy and optimizing retention and engagement of our existing users.
Carb Manager is the #1 health and fitness app for people on low-carb, Keto, and other macro-focused diets, available on iOS, Android, and the web. Altogether, we've helped over 10 million people achieve their health goals since 2010. Carb Manager is a top health and fitness app in the iOS App Store, with a 4.8/5 rating with over 500,000 five-star reviews.
This is an amazing company to work for. We offer:
- The benefits of the work-from-home convenience
- The reach and impact of an established brand
- The energy and dynamism of a startup
- The stability of a profitable company
- A creative, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive culture
- The ability to make a real, positive impact on the world
The Senior Product Manager will lead the roadmap on new user growth and existing user engagement & retention.
- Own the growth and retention outcomes from end to end
- Identify growth and engagement opportunities through a deep analysis of market trends including platform changes, new & existing platforms, new & existing channels and other opportunities
- Establish growth and engagement KPIs and goals
- Produce detailed product requirement documents and specifications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual mockups
- Frequently utilize rapid experimentations, including but not limited to A/B testing, to inform and refine product hypotheses
- Follow our Agile processes and work closely with cross-functional teams consisting of UX researchers, product designers, engineering, content and marketing to effectively set product OKRs and roadmap initiative plans
- Understand the competitive landscape for Carb Manager and use it to shape product strategy
- Coordinate/communicate updates and releases with internal cross-functional teams
- Manage multiple assignments and align them with business priorities & deadlines
- 3- 5 years of experience in product management (consumer mobile or consumer web) with strong focus on growth and optimizations
- Strong servant leadership mindset and practices
- Strong bias-for-action in moving opportunities forward with speed and discipline.
- Ability to create wire-frames and product specifications
- Experience with a mobile company managing dynamic applications and multivariate testing
- Great data analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong Agile management skills and ability to present work cross functionally
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a small team - including those who do not directly report to you
- A passion for creating engaging and high quality experiences
- Excellent written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction based on deconstructing industry and competitor trends
- Previous start-up, digital platform and/or consulting experience is a plus
- Past experience in managing teams is a strong plus
- Previous working experience as a product owner is a plus
- BA/BS degree
- MBA a plus
We're a fun, friendly, talented group of product-minded professionals, who love designing features that delight and support our customers, learning new technologies, sharing memes, and swapping recipes. Our team hails from all corners of the globe, from the Americas to Europe to India and beyond.
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) option for U.S. employees
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Fun, friendly, and talented coworkers
- The opportunity to make a positive change in the lives of millions
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter including a brief description of your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!