What will I be doing?
- Creating and testing coding problems for AlgoUniversity Platforms.
- Administering exclusive contests series organized by AlgoUniversity for college students.
- Student doubt resolution for live contests and problems
What do I need? 🤓
- Prolific Competitive Coding Profile (Preferable 1800+ on Codeforces)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (some history as contest admin, or writing programming blogs, or posting answers on forums, etc. will be a great bonus)
Brownie points 🍰
- Prior knowledge of the Polygon Platform for setting problems
- A natural inquisition about helping people get placed and finding and giving answers to interview and coding questions.
- Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our team.
- Remote Work
- Pay ranging from Rs 20,000 to Rs 60,000 per month depending upon the number of problems set and the work done Access to the most recent & hot questions of 2022 from Indian companies for on-campus/off-campus / 1-2 YoE. Immensely helpful if appearing for job switches or placement interviews or off campus
- Work with the Founders of a well-funded YC incubated startup directly.
- Bragging rights of changing the tech recruitment space in India.
- Chance to skip corporate ladders to assume a leadership position at a fast-growing startup if given the opportunity to join full-time.
Why AlgoUniversity? 🚀
Almost every decade, there are few ideas that seem obvious looking back and working on them would create one hell of a story to tell. This role could be your chance to be a part of that story! You will be working closely with the founder and have first-hand access to how he thinks and is scaling AlgoUniversity from the ground up! Things you build and the skills you develop here will have a tremendous impact.
What happens after I apply? 🤔