Svix is seeking a Chief of Staff who will report to the CEO. This leader will
have a key role in the company by helping set the direction of the company. Join
Svix and help with deepening our domain and vision knowledge of secure,
reliable, and scalable webhook platforms.
CEO extension/executor - Someone smart that can take part in
brainstorming, planning and execution on new and existing initiatives. Need to
be smart, a clear communicator, and be able to wear many hats.
Organizing roadmap - Manage and track company-wide KPIs, and
help build the processes and accountability needed to hit them.
Operations - Responsible for maintaining key operational
procedures, creating new processes, and managing the day-to-day operations of
the company. Both on a high level and execution of one-offs (procurement,
compliance, taxes, etc).
People - Managing the people side of an organization, which
includes responsibilities such as interviewing new employees
- The CoS will reduce the load on the CEO by taking care of operational tasks
and help execute on a variety of initiatives. Assist the CEO with setting the
company's priority and communicating them clearly.
- Designed and optimized company processes to support company growth priorities
including full accountability for the planning and OKR processes.
- The CoS will help hire, manage, and develop the team.
- The CoS will take care of the day-to-day operations of the company.
- The CoS will execute and coordinate compliance, taxes, procurement, legal,
- The CoS will help execute on a variety of projects in BD, Sales, Marketing,
- The CoS will take ownership of projects that do not have any ownership
- Early stage startup experience with a knowledge in business strategy and GTM
sales motion pricing experience.
- Experience in operations in an early stage startup
- Experience in another developer focused business
- Smart and curious: Needs to be smart, curious and be able to learn fast and
improve. They would need to wear many hats and be able to gain expertise in a
variety of topics quickly.
- Motivation: A competitive drive, an innate hunger to achieve goals in a
- Critical Thinking: Expertise in data-driven analysis of the market and the
business. Identifies key business indicators, tests pilots/theories, and
identifies hidden opportunities through data.
- Business acumen: Either through experience or through intellectual horsepower
and higher-level pattern matching ability. Intellectual humility and
curiosity, broader connection forming, pursuit of information.
- Organized: this person would need to help keep the team organized and
accountable, and they need to be inherently well organized.