Who are we?
We started MedCrypt in 2016 to ensure that the medical devices we and our loved ones rely on were as safe and secure as technologically possible. We’re not another cybersecurity company looking to capitalize on the healthcare industry. We are a team of medical device experts who are laser focused on bringing cybersecurity features to the next generation of healthcare technology
Who are you?
An experienced leader who is a champion for the organization, our mission goals and processes. You are passionate about creating an amazing end-to-end experience for your team and enable them to do exceptional work.
- Serve as a champion and role model of the organizational culture.
- Partner with the leadership team to drive organization objectives
- Promote and celebrate diversity, equity, and inclusion at a corporate level.
- Establish systems and practices that promote collaboration, performance, and accountability.
- Lead all operational functions through management of a team; including talent and headcount, budgets, metrics and reporting, learning and development, total rewards (compensation, benefits, etc.), and employee relations.
Additionally, you’ll also:
- Help maintain core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with the company’s culture and core beliefs.
- Support in building a metrics driven organization that leverages data to enable growth and solidify decision making.
- Own the ongoing management, administration, and data integrity of all technology resources, tools and programs.
- Actively seek solutions to optimize operational technologies and improve operational processes.
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of scalable growth within the company.
- Collaborate with team members to establish goals and manage team performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related field
- Experience in building remote-friendly teams
- Senior experience in metrics, performance management, goal setting/OKRs and scalable organizations
- Experience developing performance plans and measuring performance indicators
- Managed and scaled an Operations team
- Ability to combine a data-driven and people-centric approach
- You love being a mentor and a coach across the business, building and scaling training, as well as people development;
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting.
At MedCrypt we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't believe you meet every single qualification outlined.
Where We Can Hire
We are remote first! Our headquarters are in San Diego, California, but we are flexible in terms of where you want to be! We currently also have team members in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We cannot currently sponsor new work visas. We are hiring people eligible to work in the US.
Why choose MedCrypt:
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Progressive parental and paid family leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote Friendly
- Market salaries
- 401k match
- High degree of autonomy