As the Fidelity Digital Assets Agile Enablement Chapter Leader, you blend deep agile delivery expertise with a passion for coaching, mentoring and developing associates. You are deeply committed to improving the value delivered to our customers by focusing on improving agile health, product areas and squad effectiveness and strengthen the agile culture across Fidelity Digital Assets. In an agile structure you will collaborate with other leaders to establish the standards for your chapter, influence the strategic decisions and drive improvements related to your expertise. You will directly manage a team of chapter members (scrum masters and agile coaches) who primarily work within autonomous squads across product areas, but report directly to you. You are dedicated to helping them grow and develop in their knowledge area and ensure alignment on the “how” of the work they perform. You are committed to developing your own expertise and knowledge to bring the latest thinking to your role to empower others with that knowledge.
- Ensuring chapter talent composition aligns with strategic business priorities including workforce planning vital to provide increased value and results for customers and the business
- Responsible for all activities to ensure effective Fidelity Digital Assets quarterly planning to facilitate the flow of initiatives into appropriate areas
- Supporting and empowering chapter members, to enable delivery of increased value in their teams
- Enabling an agile and frictionless organization by demonstrating agile behaviors
- Represent Fidelity Digital Assets on enterprise Agile initiatives and Mature Fidelity Digital Assets Agile Practices and Standards
- Proactively partnering with Chapter Area, Product Area, Center of Excellence, and Squad Leaders to:
- influence strategic backlog and prioritization decisions related to your area of expertise
- measure performance through established objectives and KPI’s to deliver agreed upon business, technology, and people results
- align chapter members across squads and product areas to ensure the best utilization of talent while also building learning opportunities and learning day content to develop skills
- set and apply standards and ensure the work performed is aligned with established road maps
- remove impediments to delivering value
- Actively sharing insights, knowledge, industry practices and developments across the organization
- Represent Fidelity Digital Assets in Managing the Work and cross Fidelity Agile improvement initiatives
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Agile leadership with 7+ years leading, coaching, mentoring, and developing Agile teams with focus on Scrum Master skill set
- Experience identifying and acquiring talent needs; and resource planning and talent allocation across large organizations
- Experience as or managing agile coaches a plus
- You are a committed people leader capable of developing others within your knowledge area to accelerate and achieve increased skill proficiency
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with which you build and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels of the organization
- You continuously improve and encourage an agile way of working
- You optimally develop and proactively share your knowledge and perspectives and build the same expectation within your chapter
- You are intellectually curious and model a culture of continuous learning, mentoring and coaching
- You take a data-focused approach to decision making, in day-to-day leadership and strategic tradeoff analyses
The Fidelity Digital Assets Product Delivery team is central to enhancing and delivering platform capabilities that serve Fidelity Digital Assets Institutional clients and platform consumers to offer Digital Asset products to their customers. Members of our team are highly dynamic, team-oriented and partner with each other, business partners and their squads. We lead by example, seek to continuously improve, deliver creative solutions that solve complex challenges and/or advance the business, and seek to increase the value we provide through our product delivery practice.
By demonstrating and promoting Fidelity and agile leadership behaviors, you evolve and sustain Fidelity Digital Assets’ innovative, agile culture by leading Scrum Masters and Coaches that are aligned to Squads across Fidelity Digital Assets Product Areas. The agile leader on our team will lead and mature agile practices across Fidelity Digital Assets. They will drive processes, standards, tools and initiatives that advance Agile planning and execution.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.