Co:Create is a new web3 protocol that unlocks the potential of NFT communities and ecosystems. We’ve raised a Empowering NFT projects to “go beyond the drop.”
Co:Create is the first-and-only protocol that provides the infrastructure for NFT projects to scale their digital ecosystem through native tokens. Our technology is new and has no direct competitor in it’s configuration, so we need a Director of Business Development & Client Implementations to grow our client network and assist them in implementing our protocol.
The Director of Business Development & Client Implementations will be responsible for working with initial Co:Create beta partners to support them in utilizing the platform to launch their utility & governance token. This is a high-impact role that requires a strategic thinker who is able to facilitate token design discussions, effectively convey partner needs back to Co:Create technical teams, project manage a multi-track launch across many disciplines and pull in SMEs accordingly as needed. You will work closely with product, engineering, design, token economics, and legal, among others, to support partners in their token launch.
You’ll get to
- Own client implementations
- Work closely with Co:Create beta partners, embedding yourself within their team to create internal and partner-facing project implementation plans with timelines with key milestones.
- Define and execute product & channel partnerships
- Identify external product providers and structure those partnership agreements.
- Educate the team on market trends.
- Stay abreast of new industry trends to inform Co:Create’s product strategy and market messaging.
- Want more information, check out the Mission & Outcomes for Director of Business Development & Client Implementations.
Who we are looking for
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Business Development or Project Management.
- At least 1 year of experience in crypto/blockchain/NFT project management or business development.
- A diverse and deep knowledge bank in developing business models, implementing partnership strategies, including complex bespoke deals and scalable/repeatable initiatives.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to effectively take ownership, lead, organize, prioritize, strategically plan, execute, and consistently produce deliverables on time
- Polished interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in engaging with all corporate and executive levels both internally or externally.
- Highly knowledgeable and self-motivated to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Has experience in an early startup phase (Seed ~ Series A).
- A great partner, who is fantastic at simplifying complex concepts, with great leadership abilities that motivate teams to achieve success
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team
Salary and compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives. Curious what that means? Learn more about How We Determine Salary at Co:Create.
- Annual salary: $151,800 -$216,000
- Equity compensation: 0.125% - 0.236%
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $2500 in “get what you need to get started funds”.
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
The Co:Create protocol is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serves as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers creators to realize the promises of web3 - dynamic, decentralized experiences that benefit all participants.
We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors and future users of the protocol.
We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.