Are you looking for a job in the Web 3.0 area? You’re about to find out that you’ve found the perfect offer!
Why it’s worth a try?
- we are a remote-first company, so you can work from wherever you want,
- we offer semi-flexible working hours - we just want you to be available from 11 AM to 3 PM, organization of the rest of your working day is up to you,
- you can participate in our decision-making process and influence our actions.
Salary in B2B contract: EUR 51,600-69,600 net
Additional advantages of working in Norion
- You will work in a fast-growing company oriented on both using the potential of Web 3.0 and implementing competitive solutions, where teamwork, creative thinking, and open dialogue really matter,
- You will be in regular contact with the ICEO team — a company with a well-established position in the market, operating since 2010 and hiring over 80 employees,
- We cover expenses on co-working space (to a reasonable extent),
- You receive a set of equipment, which is necessary for you to perform your duties,
- Each employee receives a private healthcare Medicover Premium and Multisport Premium package,
- If you prefer to be employed on a contract of employment, there is such a possibility,
- As part of your B2B contract, you can use up to 26 days of annual paid leave,
- You can use our training program for your development - we also have an internal library, which is regularly expanded with new publications,
- Several times a year we meet each other on the company integrations, during which you can meet your co-workers in person.
Sounds interesting? Get to know us better!
Norion is a platform developed with a mission to simplify navigating the world of Web 3.0 and blockchain. The project’s community will get tools to manage their investments and portfolios within the crypto market in an informed and efficient way. Norion’s goal is to create a safe harbour for anyone who wants to fully embrace the potential of the Web 3.0 industry, regardless of experience or level of expertise.
The platform will provide up-to-date and reliable information about the market and relevant projects as well as enable seamless user experience with decentralised and centralised applications. Community members will be able to participate in activities, manage their crypto portfolios, make new investments, swap tokens or obtain knowledge and rewards through gamification. As a one-stop-shop, Norion will provide the convenience of using multiple Web 3.0 services and CEX exchanges, without the need to switch between them.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate, highly involved professional ready to join the Norion team as a Business Development Lead.
As a Business Development Lead, you’ll be able to build your Business Development Department. We are looking for a partnerships leader who can help to implement and refine our strategy, drive integrations, and establish commercial and promotional partnerships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities,
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline,
- Negotiating terms,
- Setting quarterly and annual goals,
- Close Partnership deals to drive growth,
- Leverage existing contacts and build new ones to drive partnerships,
- Mentoring others on goal setting, execution, and prioritization,
- Review and analyze the market trends,
- Lead the business development team and managed projects from start to finish,
- Build your network at events, conferences, and meetings.
What do we expect from you?:
- 5+ years of professional experience in business development, crypto is preferred,
- Experience in Web 3.0, crypto, and DeFi is required,
- Work as a Business Development Manager in crypto startups is a must,
- Proven success track record,
- Proven networking aptitude,
- Knowledge of current market conditions and understanding of how Norion can benefit from them,
- Strong written/verbal communication skills,
- Strategic thinking,
- Good management skills,
- Comfort in making decisions independently and in delegating work to the team,
- Self-motivation and results-oriented approach to work,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Self-initiative/entrepreneurial thinking.
Nice to have:
- Advanced DeFi knowledge,
- Wide network and partnership experience in Web 3.0,
- Willingness to work in CET time zone.
Want to know more?
- take a look at our profile on Clutch and find out what our clients say about us
- visit our website and check who we have helped to succeed