Opinion Stage is looking for an experienced developer to be part of a small team committed to building a platform for creating the most engaging and best-converting quizzes and surveys on the planet.
Who we are?
Opinion Stage is a SaaS platform for creating visual conversational surveys & quizzes based on AI.
Our quizzes and surveys are used by our clients to engage audiences, generate leads, get feedback, do research, drive sales/revenue, and more.
Opinion Stage is used by customers such as NBC, Microsoft, Pepsico & Uber.
We are a global remote-first team
Who you are?
- An experienced full-stack developer with 5+ years of development experience.
- Have 3+ years of hands-on Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Can lead the development of features end-to-end (front end, back end, database, etc.)
- Focus on quality and best practice coding (important).
- Good communication skills in English and in general.
- Ready to do long-term challenging tasks.
- Highly reliable and trustworthy.
What will you be doing?
- Key member of a small team leading the platform development.
- Build and improve the Opinion Stage core.
- Build the next generation of the Opinion Stage survey creation platform.
- Keep up with new development technologies and best practices.
- Develop new features end-to-end.
- Improve existing features.
- Resolve technical customer issues.
This is a 100% remote job.
You are located in Europe