is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer who will help ensure the quality of our software deliverables and build tools to optimize our work through efficient test management and automation.
Join us now! 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are our favorite 6 reasons!
- You'll work with top technology and great infrastructure
We prioritize both efficiency and quality. As a result, our technical teams are dedicated to equipping QA engineers with the necessary tools and cutting-edge infrastructure. This ensures a seamless and comfortable environment for learning and work.
- You'll grow, develop and evolveAs part of a team that's always looking for new, innovative ways to offer value for customers, you'll constantly be experimenting, learning, and trying out new things.
- You'll take ownership
We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Team leads avoid micromanaging and minimize interruptions so you can stay focused on your assignments.
- You'll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates with a wide range of different expertise are ready to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You'll pick where you work, every day
We embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You'll have stability
We value a stable workplace! MailerLite has been thriving for over 10 years and our year-over-year growth continues to increase.
What you will work with
- Perform different types of manual testing of new features and enhancements on existing ones
- Implement automated tests using Cypress frameworks to build our suite of e2e tests
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of proven QA experience working on web applications
- Proficiency in designing test cases and reporting bugs
- Debugging skills using logs and monitoring tools
- Proficiency in conducting different types of manual testing (functional, non-functional, regression, smoke)
- Good Root cause analysis and debugging skills using developer tools, server logs and databases
- Good knowledge of REST APIs and relational DB Querying
- Experience in writing automated tests using Cypress or other frameworks like Selenium or Nightwatch.js
- Experience working with git and GitHub
- Clear understanding of the software development life cycle
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application)
- Ability to quickly acquire technical and professional knowledge
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Great communication skills
- Availability required: at least 6-hour overlap with European time zones
- Knowledge of Load and Performance testing
- Experience in backend testing
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary range: $40,000- $50,000
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly health care payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor's note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption - 3 months for primary caregivers and 1 month for secondary caregivers
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here