LocalStack (49k+ Github stars, 180M+ Docker pulls) is on a mission to build the world's leading platform that enables efficient dev&test loops for developing cloud apps locally. We are looking for top-notch engineers, GTM experts, and cloud/DevOps enthusiasts to get on board and join us in this exciting journey!
Tech stack is (mainly): Python, Docker, React.js, Unix/system engineering, Cloud APIs (AWS/Azure). Occasionally some Java/Node.js/Go. Security expertise is a plus.
We're currently hiring for different roles, including:
- Data Platform Engineer: optimize data pipelines, operationalize large-scale product insights, build out our data platform for increasing self-serve use within the organization
- Technical Support Lead: helping streamline support efforts, establish measurable KPIs, and optimize the support flow for a growing customer base
- Forward-Deployed Engineer / Solution Architect: working closely with our customers, solving integration challenges, and optimizing the use of the product in different environment settings
- Full-Stack/Python Engineer: extending, polishing, and optimizing the LocalStack core emulation layer and building advanced product features
- Marketing / Developer Advocate: helping establish our brand and build the strongest community out there!
The project is partially open-source, so you'll receive high visibility and maintainer status.
Come join us! You'll be a core part of a growing team in an early-stage startup (VC backed), on a mission to shape and redefine the space of cloud developer tooling.
Details here: https://localstack.cloud/jobs