Elegant iOS-based photo booths connected to peripherals like printers, DSLRs, and LEDs.
All controlled by a cloud-based web software.
If this excites you, continue reading!
Photobooth Supply Co is in need of a champion of our culture to run, build, and scale our growing 15-person development team to ship quality code every two weeks. Ideally, you are someone who is passionate about the growth, management, and optimization of people and teams.
To be successful in this role, you should be confident in holding our teams to a high standard while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. We also expect you to be in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution. Ultimately, you'll make sure we use innovative technologies that maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
- Architecting, recruiting, and training a team to develop our product roadmap in 2023 and beyond
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create accurate estimates, budgets, and risks
- Craft and constantly improve upon KPIs and OKRs to increase team output
- Having meaningful 1x1s with the team focused on career growth
- Conducting code reviews
- Fostering a culture that inspires the team and rewards motivation and cooperation
- Oversee a 100% remote team of iOS, front-end and back-end developers and their projects
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Manage software development projects by setting requirements, goals and timelines
- Review and update policies relevant to internal systems and equipment
- Recommending technological developments and improvements inefficiency
- Experience managing a team of 20 to 30 engineers in a Director or VP-level position
- Ideally 10 or more years as an engineer
- Worked at a product-led organization
- Experience in CICD and agile methodologies
- Extensive experience with cloud technologies and modern human-computer interfaces
- Hands-on experience in iOS, back-end, and front-end development
- Excellent project management skills
- Engineering or similar degree
- Strong organizational leadership skills
- Experience in recruiting engineers and contributors
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management
- Understanding of the following languages and technology stack:
- iOS: MVVM patterns, RXSwift, RealmDB
- QA: Selenium
🏥 Health Benefits
📚 Education Stipend
💻 Remote Work
💰 Bonus Plan
🏝️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
💼 Quarterly Financial Meetings
📊 Open Book Management
💪 Intimate Team