We help people own their home. The path to homeownership has become more challenging than ever due to high price levels, rising interest rates and the opaqueness of the residential real estate market. Many aspiring homeowners feel overwhelmed. We are here to change that. We believe that people seeking a home deserve more transparency. A better service. Easier financing. Everyone should be able to own their home.
We founded Justhome in 2021 to pave the way to homeownership in Germany and beyond with an international team working from Berlin, Munich, and across Europe. You want to join us working on this mission?
We are looking for a Intern Founders’ Associate to work closely with the founding team to shape our growth strategy and fuel the next wave of growth for Justhome. This is an unparalleled opportunity to gain first-hand experience in building and growing a VC-backed business.
Join our team and let’s make it happen!
What you’ll do
What you’ll bring
- Develop our strategy with the founding team, strategically refine the current business model and fuel growth of Justhome
- Analyze new product and customer opportunities. Plan and implement growth initiatives
- Challenge and innovate: Act as a sparring partner to the founding team offering viable and data-driven advice
- But also get your hands dirty in building up new ideas
What we’ll offer
- You like working in fast paced and demanding environment and have done so before (e.g. management consulting, investment banking, VC-backed startups)
- You bring the entrepreneurial spirit to get things done
- You are a student at a renowned university or business school in the field of business, law, economics or a comparable program and have 3-6 months time to spend with us
- You are native in German and willing to work out of Berlin
- Meaningful work. We help people make a home for themselves. Hard to beat that, isn’t it?
- Environment to thrive. We want to work in a place where everyone is honest, humble, and helpful to each other. Does that resonate with you?
- Personal growth. We move fast and have big ambitions. If you want to grow personally and professionally, this is the right place.
- Adventure. Re-defining an industry oftentimes feels like fighting giants.
If you want to grow professionally, believe in our mission, and identify with our culture, we look forward to welcoming you in our team.