As pioneers of digital psychotherapy, we operate one of the leading mental health platforms. This includes psychotherapy via video consultation and the MindDoc self-help app, which more than 3 million customers worldwide have now downloaded onto their smartphones.
With our individually tailored offering, we encourage people to take their mental health into their own hands as well. We make help and support easily accessible. Anytime, anywhere, and for anyone.
As a Social Media Marketing Manager (f/m/d) at MindDoc...
you are responsible for organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms for our international MindDoc App (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Linkedin)!
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive (Develop and execute) MindDocs Social Media Strategy and Campaigns tailored to our target group, MindCocs Core Markets, and in line with the overall company strategy for the German and international social media accounts
- Set up our social media channels with the goal to increase the number of followers and engagement
- Managing & Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media in close collaboration with our Content-Team
- Promoting our MindDoc Product and Service over Social Media consistent with our brand, values, vision, and strategy
- Scheduling social media posts to create the maximum attention and engagement
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Identifying and contacting influencers
- Set up collaborations and negotiate contracts with social media influencers in the MindDocs Core-Markets (USA, UK, Germany)
- Managing the social media budget
You can expect...
- have 3+ Years in Social Media Management and are responsible for first successful implemented strategies
- have the unconditional will to set up and develop and own the best in class social media channels in the mental health space
- have a deep knowledge of relevant social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Linkedin) and their effect mechanism
- are interested in all mental health topics and always up to date about current developments and important developments. In this you are able to prepare new posts and double check them with our content and design team
- burst of creativity in perfect combination with organizational talent and excellent communication skills
- are proactive and you take ownership of your workspace and in this you are always curious to discover new trends on all social media channels
- have a deep knowledge of the relevant analytics and publishing tools
- have negotiation skills for fixing (international) contracts with Influencers and B2B Partners
- have Photo- and video editing experience (is a plus)
- have a good sense of language (German, English)
- First and most important for us: A meaningful job. Digitizing mental health and helping thousands of people daily is not easy, but when it works it is incredibly meaningful
- A carefully crafted balance between a digital health startup with flat hierarchies, a self-dependent way of working, clear-cut communication, and speed on the one hand and a strong, stable and family-owned hospital group as our 100% shareholder on the other hand provides a unique combination of innovation and flexibility + a stable and safe job
- 30 days of vacation
- Work remotely, come to the office in Berlin or Munich whenever you want
- Sponsored lunch
- VIP treatment in Schön Klinik's portfolio, pension plan, and child care
- Company bike lease options
- Employee discounts with more than 600 different brands