We are looking for a Growth Engineer to join our team and help us take our product to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data analytics, website optimization, user acquisition, and user engagement strategies. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to grow web traffic and engagement with our target customers. This includes optimizing websites, analyzing user data, and making recommendations for changes to the product that will help us reach our goals. You will also work on linear and exponential customer acquisition strategies through our blog and via different growth hacks.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Economics, or a related field
- Experience with growth marketing, product development, and user acquisition/retention
- Ability to analyze and interpret user data using tools such as SQL, Google Analytics, or Mixpanel
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Having worked with growth hacks before is a big plus
- You get things done.
- Must be fast. We operate at 200mph, and so do you.
- Must be relentless. We never stop, so you are even faster than us.
- Must have high standards. We think customers first and so should you.
- Must be driven and go above and beyond.
- Must be able to explain and communicate clearly.
- Must be prepared to challenge us and disagree. We are thinking and acting as a team.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must want to work hard.
- Last but not least, you are genuinely a nice person.
Big plus You are an athlete, or care about quantifying your data