Do you love to get s**t done that has a meaningful impact on your career and company’s progress?
Do you thrive on identifying and cultivating ideal customers?
Are you a program builder who loves working at fast-paced early-stage startups?
If yes, then come and say g’day!**
Sales Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Own performance of our SDR Program
- Train other members of the SDR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities
- Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring weekly 1:1s
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new SDR(s) as dictated by business needs
- Work closely with the Demand Gen and marketing teams to provide feedback on MQLs and campaigns
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the SDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Leadership to identify areas of improvement for the SDR Teams
- Work in collaboration with Content, Marketing Program Managers, and Product Marketing to develop effective messaging to convert inbound interest into qualified pipeline
Maintain accurate forecasts to drive towards weekly, monthly, quarterly attainment
- Prior experience leading SDRs OR 3+ years of full quota attainment as an Account Executive
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Heart of a teacher
- Experience with CRM software (We use Hubspot here)
- Exposure sales operations and/or marketing automation software preferred
- Passionate about technology and learning more about Veryfi
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values