At Netomi AI, we are on a mission to create artificial intelligence that builds customer love for the world’s largest global brands.
Some of the largest brands are already using Netomi AI’s platform to solve mission-critical problems. This would allow you to work with top-tier clients at the senior level and build your network.
Backed by the world’s leading investors such as Y-Combinator, Index Ventures, Jeffrey Katzenberg (co-founder of DreamWorks) and Greg Brockman (co-founder & President of OpenAI/ChatGPT), you will become a part of an elite group of visionaries who are defining the future of AI for customer experience. We are building a dynamic, fast growing team that values innovation, creativity, and hard work. You will have the chance to significantly impact the company’s success while developing your skills and career in AI.
Want to become a key part of the Generative AI revolution? We should talk.
The support engineer at Netomi will be a Subject Matter Expert on Netomi’s offerings from Product, Technical and Business perspectives. The person will develop in-depth knowledge of the Product Offering, work in a customer-facing mode and be able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- In Depth understanding of Netomi systems - AI Studio, Backend Architecture, Agent Desk Integrations.
- Understanding of business requirements for our different customers and how they can be solved through AI Studio.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle to learn the new system/feature.
- Responsible for resolving the ticket queue through Zendesk.
- Coordinating and leading troubleshooting through incident management.
- Creating documents and maintaining our internal knowledge base.
- Improving our internal processes between teams and support.
- Assist and own production setups in client environments .
- Own and report SLA and other key metrics.
- Participate in a 24x7 rotational shift.
- Understanding of business requirements to handle clients from different industries and different geographies.
- 2- 4 year's experience in support engineer roles.
- 1-2 year’s working experience in Java
- Strong understanding of support agent desks (Zendesk, Gladly, Zoho, Salesorce) from an administrator role
- B.E./B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science from any premier institute
- Strong tool experience with JSON, Datadog, Postman API, Workato
- Must have Passion for delivering actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience in SAAS and Service based companies will be add on advantage
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience being in an admin role for Zendesk and API integrations.
- Experience with impacting and developing standard operating practices.
- Familiarity with the start-up environment is a huge plus.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.