Are you a talented developer looking for a remote job that lets you showcase your skills while also enjoying better compensation and career growth? Look no further than Lemon.io, the marketplace that connects you with hand-picked startups in the US and Europe.
Here are some reasons why you’ll love working with us:
- We understand that respecting your time is key to your success, which is why we match you with teams that won’t micromanage or require time trackers.
- You can earn a monthly salary of $5k - $10k (note that this range is a good faith estimate of likely pay for this role; upon hire, the pay may differ due to skill and/or level of experience), and we’ve already paid out over $10M to our engineers.
- With flexible working hours and the ability to work asynchronously, you can choose a schedule that works best for you.
- Say goodbye to project managers, and hello to direct communication with clients. Most of them have technical backgrounds. Sounds good, yeah?
- We support you throughout the entire recruitment process.
- No more hunting for clients or negotiating rates - let us handle the business side of things so you can focus on what you do best.
- Enjoy the fast-paced startup environment that will keep you motivated and engaged.
- Pass the recruitment process now and start working when you’re ready * even if that’s a few months down the line.
- We’ll manually find you the best project to match your skills and preferences.
- Connect with the best developers in the world through our community.
- 1+ year of experience in Solidity smart contracts development: coding, testing, deployment
- Openzeppelin, upgradable smart contracts, common patterns
- Knowledge of most commonly used Ethereum token standards (ERC 20, 777, 721, 864, etc.)
- Strong understanding of DeFi protocols (Uniswap, Balancer, AAVE, Compound, etc.)
- Good understanding of current web3 & blockchain industry trends.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A good understanding of performance and optimization.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly.
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you!
- Soft skills — we value clear and effective communication, at the same time don’t force you becoming a public speaker
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now and join the Lemon.io family!
- VideoAsk (about 10 minutes)
- Completing your me.lemon profile
- 30 minutes Screening call with our Recruiters
- Technical Interview with our Developers
- Magic Box (we are looking for best project for you)
P.S. We work with developers from LATAM, Canada, UK, Europe BUT we have some exceptions.
At the moment, we don’t have a legal basis to accept applicants from Monaco, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Belarus, Russia, Serbia, Switherland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Luxemburg, Iceland, Liechtenshtain, San Marino, Belize, Cuba, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Saint Lucia, so we don’t work with applicants from these countries.