We're looking for someone who wants to do customer support and enjoys solving customers' problems.
If this is your dream job, read on...
Our company is different and our customer support team is different. We communicate openly and we work well together so we are a tight-knit team. We see everyone in the company each morning for check-in and once a week for Show and Tell where we chat, show our work, and play a fun game.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime, we offer:
- Excellent training opportunities
- World-class working environment
- Exposure to international clients
- Strong values
What are your personal values? Do you relate to ours?
- Don’t let anyone fail
- Relentless improvement
- Wow the customer
- Don’t be an asshole
- Play to win
If you don’t find a personal connection to these values, don’t apply. The reason for our success is that we hire and retain our team on the basis of these values.
What can you expect in your day-to-day?
- Camaraderie with your colleagues from all departments.
- Getting a WOW from a customer after delivering excellent customer support.
- Making friends with customers all around the world.
- Getting to the bottom of complex problems.
- Seeing your decisions have a major impact on the whole company.
Can you picture yourself here?
We magic away the hassle of purchase order management through automation.
ProcurementExpress.com is an online purchase order management app with a lot of functionality that can be applied in different ways to achieve the best spend management options for different companies.
The software is constantly growing and changing and thus, issues and bugs do happen. As a customer support consultant, you will be responsible to identify, write-up, and assign issues to the development team as well as helping with testing the app on a regular basis while keeping in contact with the customer.
- Imaginative and easy-going personality.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Skilled in communicating with customers from different parts of the world.
- Have an understanding of how time zones work.
- Be adaptable to change, being a SaaS company, processes and job duties will change often.
- Have an understanding of how the purchasing process works for different companies.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be an awesome team player and collaborate with co-workers.
- Work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and well-organized i.e Be yourself, be amazing.
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on-board feedback i.e don’t be a grouch.
- Have a sharp eye for detail.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Possess good leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent technical computer skills.
- Experience working with a CRM.
- Attend the in-app and website chat and emails as a customer support consultant.
- Address any issues that users might have in the app and log issues where necessary.
- See issues through from initiation to completion while maintaining communication with the customer.
- Make calls to customers and trial users who experience issues and help them troubleshoot to solve their issues.
- Learn the app and participate in the direction of app development based on our customer needs.
- Participate in meetings to discuss progress, and share your brilliant thoughts and ideas.
- Perform other app-user-related tasks as required, like uploading budgets and changing the customer’s configuration.
- Do regular training with customers.
- Understand and build integrations with ProcurementExpress.com.
- Achieve additional targets for the department, like upselling.