Our mission at Popl is to help professionals network better with time-saving and eco-friendly technology. At Popl, you have the opportunity to use your experience to impact how millions of people network, worldwide.
You will be Popl’s first point of contact; your professionalism and quality of service are of utmost importance in this role.
Areas Of Responsibility:
- Identify and execute opportunities for Popl and Popl Teams and introducing Popl to new potential partners.
- Prospecting into new accounts via email, LinkedIn, and phone calls
- Properly recording all activities in our CRM system as they occur
- On a daily basis, systematically make phone calls to middle management or C-Level Executives
- On a weekly basis, manage overall deal flow and pipeline development identify new markets and execute outreach strategies including sourcing (inbound & outbound), deal viability evaluation, and setting up high value meetings for our CRO
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years of demonstrated Business Development, SDR, or outside sales.
- Independent thinker with demonstrated strong problem-solving skill set.
- Ability to effectively escalate to leadership matters that have strategic impact
- Excellent written, interpersonal, verbal and listening skills.
- Highly organized and easily adapt to change.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, and thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A curious mind with a strong desire to leverage creative problem-solving skills to develop new ideas and revenue opportunities for Popl.
- Act on short-term opportunities, but also forging of longer-term strategic deals
This position is base salary + commission.
We look forward to changing how the world connects together.