Help us prevent the coming labor shortage disaster of essential workers in Europe so that everyone can get medical care by nurses 🚑, everyone’s trains arrive punctually 🚋, everyone's parents can get human elderly care 👵.
In 2021, we powered 1% of Germany's hires through HeyJobs.
Over 4.000 employers win their talent through our machine learning algorithms.
We positively impacted the lives of 100.000 essential workers by finding better jobs on our career platform. Learn more here.
With over €50M funding and a team of 400+, we are expanding to revolutionize the European job market (from Berlin, Cologne and Vienna).
Join the HeyVolution. 💛
An impactful role in a high growth company: As a Senior CRM Tech Manager in the Talent Platform Team, you will have a direct impact on HeyJobs’ performance & user experience. You will have full ownership of the CRM Tech by managing trigger automation, templates, tracking and user subscription flows. Furthermore, you will implement new CRM channels and develop them further alongside the CRM Manager. Also, you will be the link to the tech side of the Talent Platform and the main point of contact for Talent Platform Engineers and other stakeholders for everything related to CRM tech.
Check our blog, linkedin, techblog & our modern tech stack.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
🤝 What sets you up for success
- Be the link to the tech side of the Talent Platform and the main point of contact for Talent Platform Engineers and other stakeholders for everything related to CRM tech
- Own responsibilities over the CRM tech stack, with the objective of making sure we have a best in class CRM infrastructure
- Claim a proactive role in technical CRM project management working with CRM managers, building together solutions to convert and retain customers
- Implement trigger automation for new and existing CRM & Product features
- Integrate additional tools and services with our CRM tools
- Manage & optimise CRM tracking and conversion reporting
- Build campaign automation and responsive HTML/CSS templates
- Run the CRM tooling, relationship with partners (e.g. Braze), and the technical development of a diverse range of CRM channels
- Coordinate the implementation of new features and support platform migrations
- Help to find ways to improve CRM best practices, data utilisation, and support in maintaining a benchmark of technical setups
- Document your projects, share industry news and CRM best practices to stakeholders
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- Min. 4 years of experience in CRM-Tech or Marketing Automation.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools, e.g., Braze, Salesforce, Twilio, Emarsys. Experience with Braze is a plus
- An analytical mindset and experience in data analysis using SQL
- Driven to find technical solutions to all manner of scenarios
- Interest, or preferably experience in, CRM and customer communications
- You are familiar with the customer life cycle concept, customer retention strategies, experimentation frameworks, and customer experience best practices
- You have proven experience improving marketing performance through innovative and data-based technical approaches
- You are an expert collaborator, you can work in international and cross-functional teams and deliver results
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- People & Values: We treat people in the way people should be treated, we bring out the best in everyone, we put our people first. Learn more here.
- Work-Life Balance: 28 holidays*, plus 1 additional day p.a., minimum 3 weeks work from anywhere per year and a 1-month paid sabbatical* every 3 years, flexible work hours
- Growing individually and as a team: 7 step career framework, bi-yearly performance reviews, 3 days of yearly educational leave & 500€ budget*, HeyJobs Leadership Training Programs, in-house German classes
- Benefits: €50 monthly allowance* with Ben Card to spend on something you actually need and want. HeyJobs discounts for sustainable products and services via FutureBens & more
- Societal Impact Employee Groups: Follow your passion with HeySustainability, HeyVoices, HeySisterhood, HeyPeace or found your own circle
- Events & Feel Good initiatives: Fresh fruit, great drinks, monthly team lunch, 3 company-wide events per year, quarterly team events & plenty of feel good initiatives
- Great offices with high quality equipment: MacBook / ThinkPad, Sennheiser Headset, screen for home office + additional hardware; HQ Berlin (Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke-Ufer); HeyHub Cologne (Design Offices Gereon), HeyHub Vienna (centrally located in 1020 Vienna) all with standing desks, hybrid set-up meeting rooms & AC - good public transport connections & great lunch options
At HeyJobs diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture attracting the best talent and ultimately leading to achieving our vision. Together, we are 30 different nations, 45% women and 50% female leaders.
We are explicitly not hiring anyone who discriminates on the basis of religion, national origin, gender-identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you.. We encourage individuals from LGBTQIA+ and other underrepresented groups to apply.
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin's best tech employers!
See for yourself: Top Startup Employer (German), Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
*offers may differ for international hubs.