Are you the kind of person who likes working on a variety of challenging projects? Would you enjoy helping a team work on log correlation this month and then move to tuning our OCR process next month? If so, being a TriumphPay Senior DevOps Engineer might be the thing for you. We are looking to join our three person DevOps team to help us solve our most challenging issues.
At TriumphPay, you will join a team that:
- Has experience. The majority of our developers have more than 10 years of professional experience. One has published a book with the Pragmatic Programmers.
- Has won the Chicago Innovation Award and Harvard Business School New Venture Contest.
- Is fully remote. We care about what you can accomplish, not where you choose to accomplish it from.
- Believes diversity is essential and strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates.
- Can articulate their values. You can read about our values at on our blog.
- Pays well.
- Offers benefits including health insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, 401k, and more.
In order to succeed in this role you should be:
- Experienced. You have managed an entire environment, not just a single server.
- Curious. You aren’t content with the status quo and know that we can always improve.
- Self-directed. You can work on your own while prioritizing tasks.
- Collaborative. You can work with others to improve a solution.
- Detail Oriented. Measure twice and cut once, only via code.
- Empathetic. You think about how your decisions will impact others on the team.
- A strong communicator. You will proactively communicate issues and trade-offs with team members to support alignment and fast decision making. You will also work closely with developers on issues and features before, during, and after deployment.
Some of the technologies we use are:
- AWS – we deploy on AWS, but are thoughtful about what services we use and how we deploy.
- Kubernetes (K8S) – We deploy on Kubernetes for much of our infrastructure.
- PostgresSQL/SQL Server
- Terraform, Helm, and to a lesser extent, ansible
- Prometheus/Grafana for metrics
- Loki/Grafana/ELK for logs
- We currently have a few different products, and each one is slightly different. We’ll be working to unify our tech stacks as much as possible over time.
Bonus points for:
Experience with Rails, SQL Server, DevSecOps, C#
TriumphPay is carrier payment platform that connects brokers, shippers and carriers through forward-thinking solutions that help each party successfully process, settle and manage carrier payments and drive growth. TriumphPay offers supply chain finance to brokers, allowing them to pay their carriers faster and drive carrier loyalty. TriumphPay provides tools and services to increase automation, mitigate fraud, create back-office efficiency and improve the payment experience.
TriumphPay is a division of TBK Bank, SSB, Member of FDIC and Equal Housing Lender, and a member of the Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK) group. Triumph Bancorp is a financial holding company with a diversified line of community banking, national lending, and commercial finance products.