- Working with the founders to plan and execute new business strategies.
- The role is for a generalist hustler. You get to do a lot of different things within growth, marketing, product, and operations.
- This will be a fast-paced, high ownership role with significant support and mentorship. For any project, the intern will be expected to recommend their approach, integrate feedback from the team, and take responsibility for successful execution. We plan to spend significant time mentoring and guiding the intern, but for them to ultimately take independent ownership of their projects.
- Strong verbal and written English ability (native or close to native)
- Strong ability to drive result and get things done
- Thrives in ambiguity and context switching between multiple parallel projects
- Open to work at least 30-40 hours per week with flexible hours
- Experience in SaaS biz dev, consulting analysis or product analysis is preferred
If you fit the description above and up for DRINKING FROM THE FIREHOSE with us 🚀👨🚒, please apply!