Hi, we're Shake. Our mission is to help businesses grow with online reviews, using both 1st party reviews on your business and 3rd party reviews on other businesses. We're creating a more transparent world by helping both consumers and companies be more aware of customer feedback.
is our SaaS product that helps small businesses, agencies and enterprises manage their reviews on 80+ review sites, including Facebook, Google, Yelp and Tripadvisor. As our customer base and team is increasing, we are looking for a Product Manager (remote) to lead Reviewshake. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, we don't strive for growth at all costs, and are building a company that we can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
We're looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, problem-solving Product Manager to join our team. You'll use your experience and expertise in shipping well-designed and successful SaaS apps to help us build the right stuff. We're not short on ideas, but we do need someone that can use their own insight, connection to users, data, and knowledge of technical feasibility to make product strategy decisions. We're not looking for backlog administrators or 'project' managers. We're looking for someone that'd be capable, either now or in the future, of being the CEO at their own startup.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Prior experience with SaaS products
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- An understanding of how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- A thirst to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- A passion about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving your craft
Nice to have:
- Being a former engineer or product designer
- Have experience digging into data in Google Analytics or writing SQL queries
- Have experience with data visualization
In a typical day, you will:
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and competitive data analysis
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics
- Write product requirement documents, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Communicate with our customers, either through product updates or user interviews
- $22-$30k / year (for part-time schedule)