How are you?
I’m sure you’ve read hundreds of these job descriptions by now.
I hope reading this one will be less painful.
In short: We are growing our product team and looking for a QA Automation Developer - VR / Unity / Android.
What might that look like?
You'll be working closely with our existing developers and product manager within a product team. You'll be responsible for building out test automation for Unity and Android applications. You’ll assist with manual test runs when automated testing can’t cover it. You will have to be eager to break new ground in test automation – there aren’t many comparable applications to ours.
Does that sound interesting? Would you enjoy that role?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of ~50
We are fully remote.
We don’t micromanage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You'd be working with a product team (not solo).
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is growing like crazy.
If that all sounds interesting and you'd like to apply.... please include your favorite flavor of ice cream in your cover letter. (Spam filter!)
Cover letters are very important to us -- we read them all thoroughly! We want to hear about you and what gets you excited.
- 3+ years of test automation experience
- Can handle constructive criticism
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- Experience with VR test automation
- Experience with Unity test automation
- Experience with Android test automation
- Remote, but based in the U.S. or Canada
- Salary between $93,600 USD and $114,400 USD
- Equity Stock Option Plan - 1 year cliff / 4 year vest
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
Visa sponsorship is unavailable at this time.