We’re looking for brilliant and reliable Senior Front-end Wordpress web developers to join our growing team.
20-40 hours / week | Contract | US-Based | Remote
$40–80 / hour depending on experience, quality, efficiency — and volume of hours.
Hi, I’m Loren Polster, a graphic designer and front-end web developer of 14 years in the process of building a little virtual agency. We’ve found a niche in ongoing service contracts for medium-sized SaaS companies, and together I believe we can perfect our formula and scale it.
If you’re interested in building something, in having your ideas be heard and in improving yourself and others, let’s chat.
Read about what we offer, our culture, important details and how to apply at lorenpolster.com/join-our-team.
- 20-40 hours / week | Contract | Remote
- Possibility to transition to full-time
- $40–80 / hour depending on experience, quality, efficiency — and volume of hours.
- Maintain, support, and optimize existing websites — mostly in Wordpress
- Build new pages from provided design files
- Giving attention to detail and specific spacing and font styles etc.
- The ability to “fill in the gaps” design-wise is a huge plus — ie creating a mobile version of a page without a specified design for it, or building new pages reusing existing blocks without a new design file
- Create reliable estimates based on a scope of requested work
- Test and debug your own code
- Respond quickly, be on call during scheduled hours, and provide fast turnarounds. Deliver when you say you will, or communicate ahead of time that you are behind schedule
- Manage projects and eventually clients and other developers
- Own projects and find great solutions
- General project admin, field requests into tasks, etc.
- Maintain unwavering politeness and respect to our team and clients
- Follow and improve our processes & protocols
- Learn and implement best practices
- Professional experience with WordPress custom theme/plugin development
- Professional experience with front-end development
- Experience working with WordPress front-end page builders (Elementor/Divi/etc.)
- Good sense for UI/UX design
- Ability to self-manage and meet required deadlines
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required
- Available 20–40 hours per week
- Fluent English speaking
- US time zones — or close to, ideally EST
- Experience with other platforms (Webflow / Shopify / Contentful / SquareSpace / etc.) is a big plus, but not required
- Any web design experience/knowledge is a big plus, but not required