About the role
We are looking for an experienced full stack Elixir developer to join our team on a full-time, remote basis. As a senior developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable, high-performance, and maintainable systems that drive our marketing automation platform. You will work with the Senior Product people as well as with the founder. Ideally, you should be a self-starter, able to work on own initiative and contribute to the direction of the business through analysis and collaboration.
- Design and implement scalable and maintainable systems using Elixir
- Contribute to the development of our marketing automation platform
- Ensure high performance and availability of our systems
- Collaborate with the team to identify and solve technical challenges
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that the codebase follows best practices
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in the Elixir ecosystem
What we are looking for
- Experience with Elixir and Phoenix (but will consider senior candidates with experience in other languages/frameworks like Ruby/Rails, Python/Django, etc.)
- Solid understanding of web development principles and best practices.
- Some experience with distributed systems and service-oriented architectures
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with Git and version control
- Good command of English
- Familiarity with Google APIs would be highly beneficial
Our current technology stack
- Phoenix, Absinthe, Oban
- Graphql API with SPA front end
- Github + Github Actions
- Third party APIs: Google Business Profile, Google Maps, Google Content, Google Business Communications
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup. If you are passionate about Elixir and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you!
$75,000 - $90,000