You are a passionate and eager-to-learn Operations professional, who thrives in fast-paced environments and loves to support a company undergoing huge growth.
You are highly-organised, have excellent stakeholder management skills and always looking for ways to improve processes and grow relationships with your partners.
You have a global mindset and are passionate about diversity and change, as well as working in cross-functional teams, together with product, operations, engineering and business development.
You have a proven track record managing and growing technical partnerships and translating company objectives into deliverable projects and streamlined operations.
Is that you? Then come and join us in this amazing growth journey and become part of the team!
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (f/m/d).
- Maintain our existing integrations and provide technical guidance and support to our partners
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues, working closely with our Engineers and ensuring that relevant stakeholders are kept up-to-date
- Set up and manage monitors, dashboards and reports to drive efficiency and proactively identify issues
- Work with our partners to build automated processes for reporting, data activation and data transfer
- Analyse and optimise integrations, identifying improvements and manage updates with stakeholders
- Maintain technical documentation and specifications for integrations with adsquare’s platform
- Manage the billing process, consolidating reports, analysing and resolving any discrepancies
- Work closely with our Platform Partnerships team to execute our integration roadmap
Why us ?
- You have 2+ years experience in a technical client or partner-facing role - first hand experience with digital advertising technology is a major advantage
- You have excellent project management and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You are a results-oriented problem solver, with a pragmatic approach and a high level of attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills - particularly when explaining complex technical products or processes
- You are tech-savvy, with a passion and aptitude for understanding technical products and systems
- You are analytical and enjoy digging into data with your tool of choice e.g. Tableau, Excel, Google sheets
- Experience with Python, databases, web technologies and API’s will be a distinct advantage
- Fluent in English; German or another European language is an advantage
We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, and we offer a flexible home office policy as well as the possibility to work remotely up to 3 months per year.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! 30 vacation days per year, BVG company ticket, JobRad bike leasing, Urban Sports Club membership, company pension scheme, regular team and company events, annual company offsites and more!