Create customer value and enable growth.
We believe that business growth starts with a fantastic product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional experience for browsing shoppers by publishing engaging content online. We are on a mission to inspire people from all over the world (60M today) through a more sustainable discovery experience. We guide our customers, leading retailers such as Mattel, IKEA, Home Depot, Lenovo, and Williams Sonoma, through the print transition and provide the personalized service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we have more than 1900 passionate customers and advocates worldwide.
At Publitas, we're looking to add a customer-focused and experienced Customer Support Team Lead to provide leadership and direction to the Support team. You will drive customer satisfaction and help us deliver world-class customer service!
- You will oversee a team of 3 customer service representatives working from various time zones.
- Manage, inspire, and coach the customer support team striving to give our customers the best experience.
- Participate operationally in the team, supporting with customer inquiries and case management.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for support questions or issues.
- Help define and manage Customer Support OKRs and KPIs that align with the wider company vision.
- Take ownership of team results, and provide daily leadership to achieve department targets. (Ensure Team SLA targets are met and that Customer Effort Survey scores remain high.)
- Facilitate team sessions and meetings.
- Analyze existing processes and ways of working, implement change where necessary, and ensure that the team adopts best-in-practice processes and procedures.
- Monitor the caseload distribution and promote accountability within the team.
- Understand all processes and actively assist with ticket management whenever required.
- Knowing the product inside and out and being up to date with the product features and development.
- You are highly fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- You are fluent in a second language, preferably German, French, Dutch, or Spanish.
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- You are in the EU time zone or prepared to work those business hours.
- Previous experience in Customer Support SaaS and leading teams of remote agents in different locations and time zones.
- Experience dealing with businesses (B2B) - Enterprise customers/accounts.
- Able to manage customer expectations based on different customer tiers.
- Able to manage escalations and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in process review and improvement.
- Previous and proven experience communicating with customers (email and phone).
- Experience/background in 1st line technical support and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, knowing how to create a property and what it can track.
- The ability to work fully remote. Be autonomous and take ownership of your work.
- Has good understanding and knowledge of Customer Support SaaS KPI metrics to monitor team performance and capacity.
If you’ve been reading this far, chances are high you're a bit like us:
- You desire to do things better and to improve the world around you.
- You believe that results and impact matter more than hours spent.
- You’re self-driven, and you love the fact that Publitas operates through values & habits such as:
What can you expect from us?
- €29.200 - €56.650 gross salary per year.
- 25 vacation days per year and your National Holidays off.
- A contract of indefinite duration.
- Work from anywhere you desire.
- A monthly shared office space/co-working allowance.
- A one-time home office setup stipend.
- A top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Monthly wellness allowance to stay healthy while working remotely.
- Annual retreats in some of the greatest cities in the world.
- Free books in Kindle and Audible store.
- We'll challenge and support each other through 1-1 sessions to get the most out of your and our potential.
We promise to get rid of everything that stands in your way so you can create your best work. If this sounds like your kind of place, it’s time to get in touch.
Please feel free to contact our Recruitment Team at [email protected] if you have any questions.