Ole is looking for a rockstar Marketing Manager to lead and manage the marketing in the US.
Ole is an on-demand luxury fashion app where customers can get their orders in 50 minutes and enjoy our exclusive try-at-home service.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and a deep passion for fashion. The marketing manager will work directly with the CMO to launch the US marketing activities and needs to be creative, hard-working, and a fast learner.
This is a unique opportunity to join an early-stage startup and be a part of a hyper-growing company that will change the way people shop online!
- Launching and establishing new marketing channels
- Manage engagement channels - in-app content, email marketing, push notifications, etc.
- Managing social media channels - inspire the audience with fashion and the unique story of Ole.
- Community management of Ole's insiders' partnership program.
- Performance analysis - review channel performances, and conversion funnels on a daily basis.
- 5 years of demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Mobile marketing experience is an advantage.
- 5 years of demonstrable experience in fashion.
- Working in startups is an advantage
- Creative, content creation and design experience is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset, problem solver, doer, getting things done
- Great people skills for community management, pitching, and partnerships.
- Independent, self-learner