Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work collaboratively with the software development team to deploy and operate the systems. You'll be responsible to ensure the system is running smoothly and is being monitored continuously to resolve issues.
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met
- Build automated performance and test tooling to measure performance (collect metrics/monitoring) to bring end-to-end visibility and understanding to the performance of our systems/services
- Established understanding of Monitoring & Observability fundamentals (Logging, Metrics, Tracing)
- Partner with an internal engineering team to solve operational challenges and drive progress against broader business strategies.
- Create functional and operational system requirements/specifications.
- Collaborates with team members to co-develop and solve problems, and seeks knowledge from domain specialists when needed.
- Proven experience working with monitoring platforms like Datadog, ELK, Grafana, and Prometheus.
- Participate in a 24x7 rotational shift
- 2+ years of experience in Linux Administration, Networking Concepts, Production debugging/troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience in Monitoring Tools (DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Kibana etc)
- 1+ years of experience in AWS Cloud
- 1+ years of experience in designing the System Monitoring setup
- 1+ years of experience in inter-team communication
Good To Have
- Terraform or Cloud-formation (IAaC)
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.