CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure everyone is successful. We are truly a great place to work.
We are the maker of the #1 OS for web hosting providers. We develop CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, and Imunify360 by using the most innovative technologies.
We are seeking a dynamic HR Administrative Assistant who has a passion for Human Resources and is looking to grow with our team! The ideal candidate should have strong organizational skills, open to learn all aspects of Human Resources and Talent Management from the ground up. In this role, the HR Administrative Assistant will work closely with the HR Operations Manager and our Talent Business Partners. This role will provide the ideal candidate with an opportunity to grow within all areas of HR.
As our HR Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Manage and implement all employee engagement initiatives; send announcements and provide gifts/bonuses for birthdays, anniversaries, and other achievements
- Administer and track effectiveness of onboarding program
- Maintain and administer general HR operations tasks
- Assist finance team with benefit spend tracking
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Support the Talent Business Partners with the team's sourcing strategy
- Assist with managing the interview process
- Assist TBPs and HR Ops with onboarding new hires
- Other HR duties as assigned
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Google Suite
- English (B2 or higher), Russian (necessary)
- At least 2 years of experience as an HR assistant or similar position
- Ability for teamwork as well as working individually.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness, initiative, driven to grow and learn
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.