At Anarchy, we're on a mission to democratize access to cutting-edge AI technology, ensuring everyone, irrespective of their background or location, benefits from the AI revolution. Based between NYC and Zurich, our passionate team believes in creating an inclusive future where technology benefits all.
To accelerate this goal, we're searching for an executive assistant who will be the driving force behind our day-to-day operations and help shape the direction of our startup.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality.
- Manage the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Organizing and assisting with meetings and events, assisting with note-taking, research, and following up with relevant actions.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and create itineraries.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Hiring for additional operational roles, and coordinating support staff.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring messages are relayed promptly and maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communication including emails, post, and phone calls.
- Maintain and organize digital and physical files, ensuring easy access to critical documents.
- Assist in preparing presentations and documents for meetings and pitches.
- Coordinate with various teams and departments to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Perform initial screenings with interview candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. This position is for a new-grad with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Native-level english fluency.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Adaptability in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proficiency in digital tools and platforms.
- A proactive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Willing and able to travel frequently to-and-from the USA and Europe.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- You've recently graduated and are keen to dive into the dynamic world of startups.
- You're passionate about diversity and inclusion in technology.
- You appreciate the nuances of working with a neurodiverse team.
What We Offer
- A nurturing environment with mentorship opportunities.
- Engagement with cutting-edge AI developments.
- An inclusive work-space where every voice is heard.
- Team events and outings to explore Switzerland's beautiful landscapes.