Please send your application here so we can put it into the review process: https://zuddl.keka.com/careers/jobdetails/36760
Who we are
Zuddl is a unified events and webinar platform for B2B marketers and conference organizers to plan and run webinars and event programs that drive revenue. Through software and service, Zuddl supports the entire event lifecycle(pre-event, in-event, post-event) regardless of the event format(webinar, hybrid, virtual or in-person).
We serve B2B companies like Highspot, Razorpay, and Microsoft and conference organizers like NACD, NAMIC, Saastr, Techcrunch, etc.
Zuddl being a part Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX ventures and Waveform Ventures.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an individual who will become an expert Zuddl user while developing a deep understanding of event marketing program execution and analytics. The Solutions Consultant is accountable for selling to both new prospects and existing customers by offering product, technical, and industry expertise to all primary engagement stakeholders.
The success metrics include rates of new customer acquisition, renewal, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction, as well as contributing to the overall sales team and business prosperity. The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for analysing new prospects' needs and requirements and proposing appropriate solutions to meet their business objectives.
This role requires a deep understanding of the latest Marketing technology trends, a strong background in cross-functional team management, and a track record of success in delivering complex projects.
Our ideal candidate should have experience working with Martech/ SaaS technologies and possess a strong drive, motivation, and passion for high performance. Additionally, the candidate should be comfortable working in US shift timings.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Analyze new prospects' requirements and develop a deep understanding of their business objectives and technical environment.
• Present and demonstrate Zuddl's software solutions to new prospects.
• Act as a subject matter expert on Zuddl's software solutions, including product features, benefits, and technical requirements.
• Tailor Zuddl product configurations to meet the unique requirements of each prospect.
• Assist new prospects in configuring Zuddl products to achieve their desired use cases, as well as suggesting innovative options to attain their ideal use case.
• Collaborate across departments such as product, engineering, sales, and customer success to ensure that prospects requirements are fully understood and integrated into the software solutions.
• Be accountable for promptly updating existing sandboxes or building new ones in response to new use cases and feature releases.
• Create tools, processes, and optimal methodologies that guarantee new prospects and customers are obtaining the maximum benefit from Zuddl
• Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience as a Solutions Consultant, Technical Consultant, or similar role.
• Deep understanding of software development methodologies and experience working in an agile environment.
• Possess robust technical skills and comprehension to provide comprehensive training and develop a profound understanding of base integration options(CRM, Marketing Automation tools, etc), as well as customized integration setups
• Demonstrate proficiency in managing new prospects and existing customer issues, de-escalating concerns and conflicts efficiently.
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders in large enterprises
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to propose solutions.
• Having a fundamental level of design proficiency, and familiarity with design tools such as Photoshop or Figma would be advantageous
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
• Competitive compensation
• Employee Friendly ESOPs
• Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
• Unlimited PTO (Flexi Leave Program)
• Wellness & Wellbeing (Ergonomics & Insurance)
• A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
• Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup
Visualisation Manager, Jaguar Land RoverFull Time Employment
Freelance Multimedia Design at Michael Todd Beauty, ContraContract Employment
Sr Product Designer (UI/UX), MUD\WTRFull Time Employment
Content Writer/Editor, SpeedyBrandFull Time Employment
FP&A Solutions Consultant, AlephFull Time Employment
Let's simplify your job search. Receive your tailored set of opportunities today.Subscribe to our Jobs