About the role
This person will an early hire on the operations team at Arketa, and will report to the Head of Operations. This team is “the navy seals” of strategy & operations @ Arketa. We do everything from analysis & strategy to implementation in service of world class operations. This team works cross-functionally at the company and will take on a myriad of projects in pursuit of operational excellence at Arketa.
This person has a “get stuff done” mindset. They are ready to take on special projects as they arise in service of rapid & thoughtful growth. They are able to context-switch and rearrange priorities appropriately with a positive attitude.
This role will focus on revenue operations.
- This role will be responsible for driving revenue growth through the optimization of marketing and sales processes and analytics. This includes, but is not limited to:
- working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to improve revenue performance, enhance the customer journey, and to drive the growth of the business
- this is a remote role that will report directly to the Head of Operations
- help research and purchase the best go-to-market tech stack tech stack for our company
- set up and implement new software, train the team and codify best practices
- identify, purchase and manage best tools to pull lead lists with high quality leads
- manage lead lists, lead assignments, and lead piping info other software tools
- review and update customer contracts to align with best industry practices
- set up dashboards for business intelligence
- Report on revenue progress across the company so there is clear understanding of progress to goal
- Arketa uses Stripe to process payments. The person in this role will be/become a Stripe Payments super-user. This will include but isn’t limited to:
- Create, clean, manage and organize products & pricing in Stripe
- Manage end to end renewal & price increase processes
- Analyze subscription and revenue data from Stripe
- Support and improve sales commission process for accuracy and incentive alignment
- Track and manage unpaid, past due and all non-active subscriptions
- Reach out to customers to recover past due or missing payments, and update their stripe subscriptions appropriately
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, and familiarity with with excel and google sheets
- Loves to learn new software, and teaching teammates how to get the most out of software tools
- Operational and organizational excellence
- A “no task too small” mindset
- Excels at cross-functional projects
- Superb customer service instincts
- Experience or passion with wellness studios a big plus.
Arketa Diversity Statement
Arketa exists to increase access to wellness for people around the world. We believe that building a team with diverse backgrounds & perspectives from all walks of life is critical to our mission. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description, including those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech and wellness organizations. There are many ways to wellness. We look forward to seeing yours.