Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
- Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for installing, configuring and creating AMI's for control system instrumentation and scientific applications
- You will write software to parse and import sample data produced by scientific applications and instrumentation into SQL Server, Oracle and other types of data storage
- You will write software to automatically provision, configure and monitor an eco-system of cutting edge virtual lab instrumentation
- You will be responsible for working closely with the Tetra Partner Network (TPN) to procure and renew needed software licenses
- You will be comfortable working with a globally with geographically dispersed team, in various time zones
- You will learn, grow, and be challenged. You will speak up and represent your position amongst peers and leadership, while remaining resilient and open to constructive feedback
- 3-5+ years experience with PowerShell
- 3+ years experience using AWS (EC2, AMI, S3)
- 5+ years experience of developing desktop and console applications using C#
- 3-5+ years experience using Oracle and SQL Server
- Previous experience with developing UI automation scripts for both Windows and web based applications
- Previous experience building custom data import scripts for Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Throughout understanding of Windows based systems and experience setting up domain controllers and active directories
- Previous experience developing instrument control systems such as UNICORN, Empower or Chromeleon is a big plus
- Previous experience developing scientific applications such as Solace, Labware LIMS, IDBS E-WorkBook, Kepware or Signals Notebook is a big plus
- Previous experience with CI/CD tooling such as GitHub Actions
A culture of continuous improvement where you can grow your career and get coaching.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Remote role - work where you want to work.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.